Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A little Christmas note


I started writing this post with a glimmer of bitterness, about people and about how this year has been a well-blend of turmoil and bliss for me. Albeit the rough road in that 300+ days I have had this year, I think it makes a significant difference if I will end the year in a right way.

December marks an exciting array of festivities for me: having my birthday in between the Christmas and the New Year makes me feel special in a way, I have the perfect day to live out a lot of fun, a renewal of personal goals and a chance to look back on how the year was and revision the day after, with a new projection of how life should be lived.

So let me shrug all those bad vibes and let me start again by saying thank you to all of my dear friends who, in spite of my imperfections, have seen my true value and worth. Must I say, there are thousands of people you meet and get to say hello with, but only a handful of them are the ones worth keeping. Lesson learned and it is about time to choose and keep those who are well-worthy. And for that, especially this Christmas, I would like to believe that you are my most celebrated God-given gift. And let me say Thank You by returning a genuine heart. Those who are separated from me by land and sea, those who I recently met but have gotten a piece of my heart and those that for the longest time have remained sincere in the friendship we have invested on, I don't mind spending a lifetime with people like you.

To more Christmas seasons with you guys, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment